2510 Rock Island Blvd.
Enid, OK 73701
Groendyke Quick Facts
Types of freight:
Number of Trucks
Other Content Related To Groendyke :
Groendyke Important Facts
- With 34 terminals in 12 states, 1,050 tractors, and 1,700 trailers, Groendyke Transport, Inc. is the fifth largest tank-truck carrier in the United States
- Groendyke hauls more than 420,000 loads annually of chemicals, acids, fuels, lubricants, flour, and vegetable oils throughout the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
- In 2000 Groendyke won their sixth Heil Trophy Award for safety and outstanding performance. Groendyke is unsurpassed in this accomplishment.
- Numerous opportunities available including dry bulk, liquid bulk, and flatbed
Groendyke Pay & Benefits
Driver pay is based upon experience and the division you are in. Contact the company directly for details.
- Group medical, including a major medical plan with Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Two plans are available based on eligibility and both include:
- Prescription Plan
- Life Policy
In addition, employees can elect the following supplementary benefits:
- 401(k) with company match
- Wellness program
- Group dental
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts — Medical and Dependent Care
- Supplemental Term and Dependent Life Insurance
- Critical Care, Accident and Whole Life Plans are available
Groendyke Qualifications & Requirements
- At least 23 years of age.
- 1 year of tractor-trailer experience preferred. Top professional driving school graduates considered.
- Tank and hazardous endorsement.
- Meets all D.O.T. qualifications in accordance with the Federal Motor Carriers Safety Regulations, Title 49 Code of Federal Regulations.
- Meet Company qualifications.
- Able to perform all essential functions and pass DOT physical.
- No more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years or 5 in 5 years.
- No more than 2 preventable accidents in past 5 years.
- No DUI or DWI within the past 5 years.
Groendyke General Information
- Groendyke Transport is one of the largest tank-truck carriers in the nation
- Started in 1932 by Harold C. Groendyke and continue today under the leadership of his son, Chairman and CEO, John D. Groendyke
- Their customers include today’s leading manufacturers of chemical, petroleum, and bulk products
- Groendyke is a bulk commodity carrier that logs more than 75 million miles a year.
- With 34 terminals in 12 states, Groendyke Transport, Inc. is the fifth largest tank-truck carrier in the United States