1916 E. 29th Street
Marshfield, WI 54449
Roehl Trans Quick Facts
Types of freight:
Number of Trucks
Other Content Related To Roehl Trans:
Roehl Trans Important Facts
- With over 4,000 trailers and 1,650 power units on the road, Roehl Transport is one of the nation’s 100 largest trucking companies.
- Dry van, flatbed, and refrigerated truck driving jobs
- Local, regional, and over the road truck driving jobs
- Roehl pays practical miles, not Household Mover’s miles
- Roehl also adds to drivers’ financial well-being with one of the most generous profit sharing plans in the industry—up to $2,000 per driver in past years.
- Family owned and operated since 1962
- Everett Roehl, CEO, and Rick Roehl, President, are father and son and both are truck drivers. Rick still drives several times a year
Roehl Trans Pay & Benefits
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection (disability)
- Profit sharing (after 1 year)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Rider policy — Take your spouse or child on the road with you.
- Experienced drivers eligible after 90 days of safe driving.
- Children must be 10 years or older.
- Additional restrictions may apply.
- No pets.
- Vacation Pay:
- 1 year = 1 week
- 2 years = 2 weeks
- 8 years = 3 weeks
- 20 years = 4 weeks
Based Upon Experience
Van – National, Northeast: .28-.36 cpm
Van – Midwest Regional: .26-.34 cpm
Flatbed – National, Great Lakes: .31-.39 cpm
Flatbed – Midwest, Western: .29-.37 cpm
Refrigerated – National: .30-.38 cpm
Roehl Trans Qualifications & Requirements
- Have a current Class A CDL
- Have at least 3 months OTR experience
- At least 21 years of age
- Have a good driving record
- Pass DOT drug screen and physical requirements
- Felonies considered after 7 years
- Must meet or exceed all other federal, state, insurance and company policies, rules, or regulations for qualification
Roehl Trans General Information
In 1962, Everett Roehl began providing motor carrier service with a single truck. Since then, Roehl Transport has grown each year for over 45 years.
With over 4,000 trailers and 1,650 power units on the road, Roehl Transport is one of the nation’s 100 largest trucking companies.