9757 Military Parkway
Dallas, TX 75227
Stevens Quick Facts
Types of freight:
Number of Trucks
Other Content Related To Stevens:
Stevens Important Facts
- Stevens Kenworth tractors average only 18 months old
- Stevens Transport has never had a lay-off in the history of the company
- Claims to have the highest miles-per-driver average in the country
- Regional, dedicated, over-the-road, trainer, and leasing opportunities
Stevens Pay & Benefits
- Monthly Performance Bonus Program
- Attainable Monthly Fuel Bonus Program
- Load/Unload Pay
- Extra Pickup/Stop Pay
- Fuel Card and Liberal Expense Advances
- Medical Plan: Our medical plan offers multiple coverage options at competitive group rates and includes prescription drug coverage.
- Dental Plan: The plan offers complete coverage. Participation in the medical plan automatically provides enrollment in the dental plan at no additional cost.
- Vision Plan: The plan offers in-network and out-of-network benefits. Participation in the medical plan automatically provides enrollment in the vision plan at no additional cost.
- Disability Insurance: Employees may elect coverage for short and long-term disability protection.
- $50,000 Life Insurance: A term policy is provided to employees who participate in the medical program at no additional cost. The option to purchase additional insurance is available.
- 401K Savings Plan: After one year of continuous employment, you may choose to participate. Save up to 15% of pay before taxes. Stevens matches 50 cents for each dollar an employee contributes– up to $800 each year.
- Vacation: You are eligible for vacation after you have worked for Stevens Transport for one year. The vacation schedule is based on your length of service./li>
Stevens Qualifications & Requirements
21 years of age
Minimum 120 hours schooling if attending an outside school
Stevens General Information
Stevens was founded in 1980 as a family-owned business and is currently one of North America’s largest privately-owned refrigerated carriers.
Stevens now employs more than 3000 associates and regularly serves corporate titans like Kraft, General Mills, Tyson, M&M Mars, Tropicana, Proctor & Gamble, Wal-Mart, Frito Lay, ConAgra Foods, Colgate-Palmolive, Whole Foods and Kodak.
1850 tractors with APU’s and electronic logs, 3100 refrigerated trailers